Andy O is a Graphic Designer with 5+ years of professional experience designing and managing creative content for a mid-size firm in Rochester, NY. Before that, Andy attended and graduated from the Rochester Institute of Technology, earning his Bachelors in Graphic Design. Andy likes to take a “mixed bag” approach to problem solving, he doesn't mind learning new tools to achieve the desired effect. Andy enjoys traveling (when he’s able to), and taking care of his pets. His interests are photography & film.
- Andy O
- New York
Bachelors in Graphic Design
Sept 2006 - May 2010
Visual Designer– Bags Unlimited Inc.
Aug 2013 - Jan 2019
• Design product related literature, create line art illustrations, design company catalog, and product photography.
• Ideate design and specifications for digital and print marketing.
• Company blog design and management.
• Print proofing and prepress for silk screening.
Junior Designer – Iceberg Creative Inc (Now Tre Native)
Aug 2010 - Aug 2011
• Brand/Identity: Create and edit graphics and other marketing collateral for company.
• Mock up designs for print and digital promotion.